Join a community with a shared passion for our region’s heritage, stories, and culture. Support through membership helps the Museum preserve and share our community’s history for generations to come.
All Membership Benefits
- Free general admission to the Museum and Research Library
- Free general admission to the Resource Center (459 Forest Avenue – By appointment (716) 873-9644 ext.402)
- 10% discount on most Museum Shop purchases
- Special invitations to Members-only exhibit openings and events
- Advance notice and free admission to select programs
- Priority registration and discounted tickets to select workshops and special events
- Subscription to the Museum’s newsletter, The Album
- Access to the Time Travelers Program
- Members exclusive emails with premium content, offerings, and more
Membership Discounts Available
- Student – Present your student ID at Guest Services to receive a discounted Individual membership! Student memberships are $15.
- Senior 60+ – Present your photo ID at Guest Services to receive a discounted Individual Membership! For more information, inquire at Guest Services.
Skip to content
For preservation of our collection, contact us for inquiries relating to image reproduction and artifacts.